WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Caroline is 6 months :)

Finally catching up on my blog. Sorry for the slow goings on here this year. Decided to keep images small for quicker upload and less steps for me. You can click each image to see it slightly larger. Hoping in the new year I'll get a blog that more functional and better quality for you all. Blogger has been my enemy all year :(


I can't believe how fast time flies :) I captured Miss Caroline's newborn images in the spring and here she is 6 months old! She is the sweetest, happiest little girl. We had so much fun!






Stacy...thank you for letting me capture this special time for you guys. I really love getting to see you all and playing with the kids! Hope to see you in the spring :)

No comments: