WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hoeft Family: Family Portrait Session in Omaha, NE

Last year, I was able to capture Tawny's senior pictures (oldest girl below) and we had such a great time! This is her adorable blended family who wanted some family pictures done for Christmas. I knew before I ever got their it was going to be a blast, but had no idea how much we'd laugh. They were hilarious and had so much love for each other! Here are mom and dad :)







Thank you Hoeft family for spending some time with me! I had sooo much fun! Hope to see you next year!

No comments: