WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kelsey: Schuyler Class of 2011 in Omaha, NE

Been so anxious to post these so everyone can see my beautiful cousin (distant of course!). He came down from Schuyler to spend the afternoon with me and we had soo much fun! We had a beautiful afternoon with a little wind we had to work with. She is sooo pretty and sweet and smart :) I was honored to be able to capture this time in her life!



Probably one of my favorite senior pics this year!

Apparently we are 2 of the people who didn't know that this is what happens when you do this. HA! She was covered head to toe in cotton! Made for lots of laughs!

Something different for me : 1. Urban sports shot 2. Color block. She really wanted the color block so I gave it a shot.
Pat & Kelsey...thank you so much for coming down to let me capture this time in your life! I had soo much fun and really loved everything we were able to capture. Best wishes on a great end to your BIG year!

No comments: