WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome to the world, Hayden John!

I traveled to Sioux City for this little guys' newborn session. This adorable fella decided that late was his game and fiesty was his name. He made his parents wait two extra weeks to see him, poor mommy! So he came out a healthy, beautiful boy! Mom joked the whole session she gave birth to a 2 month old because he was such a big boy hehe!




I just adore this image!


Joe & Jada...thank you so much for letting me capture this very special time in your life! I had such a great time catching up and playing with your fiesty little guy. He is one loved little man! Hope I get to see you guys in the future!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Beautiful work, Lindsay. What a little cutie!