WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Fix-it Friday #82



I'm so sad I haven't been able to participate in these in sooooo long! But I hope to do more because they are so much fun! If you haven't seen any of my previous "Fit-it Friday" posts, I'll explain :)

iheartfaces is a fabulous photographer community online. They have an amazing forum, tutorials, blog posts, giveaways, contests, and fun stuff like "Fix-it Fridays". Fix-It Friday is where they choose an image from a photographer for everyone to edit. We are then able to download it and edit it any way we want. Then write a blog post about it and link back to iheartfaces. It's really fun to edit someone else's image and even more fun to see all of the different edits :)

Original Image

Edit #1
I really wanted to keep the color in this image because I loved the orange and blue. So here's what I did:

Adjustments:
Lighten @ 100%
Lighten @ 70%
Linear Contrast @ 100%

TRA-Oh Snap @ 100%
TRA Pro-Retouch @ 62% (wanted to smooth her skin out but not take away the freckles)
TRA-Warm it up Kris @ 60%
Jessica Droisin's Tequila Sunrise Texture @ 31%
Random free action called Berries & Cream @ 100%

Edit #2

Adjustments:
Lighten @ 100%
Lighten @ 70%
Linear Contrast @ 100%

TRA-Oh Snap @ 100%
Jessica Droisin's Tequila Sunrise Texture @ 31%
TRA-Homestead @ 100% ( I did a little tweaking but couldn't remember which layers I tweaked at what percent but it was very close to 100%)

Click the link below to see all the other great edits! Happy Friday!