WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bobby-Mount Michael High School Senior, Elkhorn, NE

Bobby is my first Mount Michael Senior!! I was sooo excited for this session and it was beyond anything I imagined. Bobby is unlike most senior guys out there. Extremely personable, genuinely nice and overly polite. He had his pose with him, mom, brother and best friend. Bobby walked me around the entire campus which was stunning and we were able to capture shots of him in his favorite places.





This is the highest peak in Douglas County. How cool is that! This is where he comes to be alone and pray. What a perfect spot! I wanted to capture him doing what he always did here.
The campus is just amazing. Beautiful architecture and some amazing old buildings with such character.
Bobby, thanks so much for sharing your time and knowledge with me. I have no doubt you are on to great places :)

No comments: