WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hoffman Family - Family Session in Sioux City, IA


This was my last family session of 2010 and boy did it ROCK! I had never met this adorable family and I'm so happy we crossed paths. Sweet Josiah was a ham and they had such great style and fun personalities. It was cold and we were losing light but we made the most of it and got some incredible shots!





This makes me laugh out loud every time! Such a sweet moment!
One of my all time faves of the year. I loved the green and of course the adorable family!
Thanks Hoffman's for braving the cold for some fun pics! Hope to see you guys real soon!

No comments: