WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jaxson - Omaha child photography, Omaha, NE

Mr. Jaxson and his blue eyes would melt anyone. He took a liking to me at first and watched me where ever I went ;) With those dimples and blue eyes I could have photographed him all day!





We all love a little chunky buns now and then ;)


Nicole and Chris, thank you much for letting me capture Jaxson's 6 month pics. What a blast! Hope I get to see you guys soon!

No comments: