WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Models wanted.....

I'm in need of models in several areas. Please read all the information below and if you qualify, I cannot wait to hear from you!

Updating Portfolio/Advertising for new year

High School Senior Reps
-Several high school seniors will be chosen from Omaha and Sioux City schools (Sioux City must travel to Omaha for this session)
-Juniors, graduating in 2012
-this is a rep program, so there are many benefits, please inquire!

Maternity Session
-Must be 32-36 weeks in March.
-Must have at least one other child, for family maternity pics.


New ventures

Birth Session-
-Allow me to photograph the birth of your impending child, whatever setting it may be.
-This will obviously be an on-call session

Boudoir (engaged or married)
-Done in your own home, so you must have ample natural light in your bedroom/bathroom.


Other conditions:
-Must be outgoing and up for anything. I will be trying new techniques, using the light in different ways, and new props, and posing. So PLEASE only apply if you want something new and are willing step out of your comfort zone.
-Those with a keen fashion sense please do apply!
-Must take place in Omaha, in March
-Session fee is FREE. Prints, products, and or CD are not included. Normal requirements still do apply.

Email lindsay@lindsayernst.com with the names of those interested, phone number to be reached and a recent picture of those being photographed.

Can't wait to hear from you!


1 comment:

Nichole Monroe said...

Wish I were closer! ;)