WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nora - Glenwood newborn photography, Glenwood, IA

This little peanut was a DREAM to work with! Miss Nora was a Christmas Eve babe :) She slept almost the entire time and didn't make a peep. Not to mention easy to photography but soo pretty!



Oh man, this still makes me smile!
She was sooo good to me. I had previously tried this cocoon on several other girls and they would not have it. She LOVED it and even fell asleep in it!


Trisha, thank you so much for letting me capture Nora. What a beautiful and sweet little girl. I hope I get to see you guys soon!

No comments: