WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Roseberry Family -Family Session in Omaha, NE


I get numerous Heelan clients so this family was no surprise as Connie was a Heelan Grad. She was referred by the wonderful White Family and that's really all I knew about them. They were so sweet to work with and just adorable! After the session Connie and I had a few minutes to talk and realized how we "really" knew each other. It made for lots of laughs! She dated my cousin (whom I was very close to) for years. I didn't even recognize her! Normally I'm pretty good at remember people but it had been 15 years since I had seen her and she went from long, curly brown hair to short, straight blonde hair, so I think I get to fly on this one hehe! We had a great time catching up and I hope I get to see them in the future!



6 month olds are my absolute favorite to photograph! They just love it and it's awesome!



Connie, thanks so much for entrusting me in your first "omaha" pictures! I'm so glad we were able to capture some great moments of your sweet family!

No comments: