WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Three C's Custom Designs

Sometimes plans just don't happen fast around here, unfortunately. This is a project I had started last summer :( and now it's just getting blogged. Oy vey :( Anyway, better late then never! I found an etsy seller from Lincoln that I really wanted to work with. So we traded some services and I got this super adorable onsie for my little friend TJ and in turn she got some great images for her blog/etsy/fb.

Three C's Custom Design is run by Tara and she is just the sweetest. She makes embroidered t's for the littles in your life and boy are they cute! I really wanted a tie shirt and I was SUPER impressed with the shirt. I had seen a few tie shirts that fell apart after a couple washings. This shirt was so well made and stood up to all of TJ's drooling :) Tara is extremely talented and has a plethora of adorable shirts all ready in her shop. The possibilities are endless! Don't forget to stop on by and check her out!



And without further ado, TJ and his adorable tie shirt!




No comments: