WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Booking SPRING and SUMMER!!!!!!

It's official, booking is now in full swing for
SPRING and SUMMER!

{newborns-baby-children-family-engagement-maternity-senior}

All travel dates to Sioux City are on the right, otherwise I will be in Omaha. I know I've prefaced this before but I will be taking fewer sessions this year, so please book in advance so that your most convenient date/time is available.

For Omaha clients, I work one weeknight and Saturday's. Saturday's will book faster than weeknights.

LEP can also do indoor sessions at your home for newborns, babies and kids and I also have studio space available as well if you prefer this.

Contact me today to get on my calendar, 402-650-5450 or lindsay@lindsayernst.com

Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

ehemm said...

My family wants the best photographer in the world to do our pictures in the end of july/first of august.