WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcome to the world, Avery!

I took a quick trip to KC for this sweet little girls newborn session. Her mom and I grew up going to the same church and school, so we've known each other for a very long time. We had such a great time catching up and laughing about how many #2's Miss Avery had. She was a champ and I had a blast!


This sweet headband is by moi, check it out here, Cecilia Street Designs



I got a yummy St. Patty's day background and just couldn't wait to post. The lovely headband was made by my awesome grams!


And of course a sports one for daddy! She really is daddy's little girl! Thank you Julie and Jimmy for letting me capture this awesome time in your life. Avery is such a perfect blessing!

No comments: