WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Carly is 4!-Sioux City, IA Child Photography


When I got the email from Carly's mom, Darla, I was super excited as I've known Darla since I was 16, probably even before that as our families not only attended the same church but the same school. Darla was my boss for a short time and I just really loved her and her bubbly personality. They now live in Texas but were up for a few weeks this summer to visit all of their family still living in Sioux City and she snatched me up for some sweet moments of Carly. Carly is just a DOLL and those little dresses were so her! It was a beautiful night in a new park and we had so much fun!


LOVED the saying in the back so we made sure to capture it in several of the images!






Thanks Darla for letting me capture this time in your lives. It was so great to see you!

No comments: