WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Claire-High School Senior Photography, Elkhorn, NE

Claire was an absolute dream to work with. Beautiful, sweet, up for anything and great ideas! I fell in love with her and her mom and we just had the most amazing time on our session. I'm starting with one of my favorite images of all time it became even more special when her mom emailed me and thanked me for capturing this...

"Thank you so much for capturing Claire's special ring. Her dad gave that to her for her birthday to remind her of Jesus's love for her".

Ahhhhh, tears in my eyes! How cool is that! I didn't know this while capturing this image. But I remember commenting on how gorgeous it was and how perfect it was in this image. This image will forever remind me that some of the things I get to capture are incredibly special and what an honor that is!





I called this her model shot, the wind just sweeping her hair to the side. Just lovely!



Claire, I had the most amazing time on our session and you will not be forgotten. Best wishes on the best year of your life!

No comments: