WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Emma- Omaha Child Photographer, Omaha, NE

Oh, sweet, sweet Emma! I have had such a wonderful time with this family. They contacted me in the spring and I captured her 3 months pictures at their home and I was thrilled when they wanted to come back for her 6 month. This time it was beautiful out and we headed to the park for some sweet fun. She is just a barrel of smiles and just the biggest brown eyes!










Thanks Nicole for letting me capture Miss Emma again. What a pleasure, I hope I get to see you guys soon!

No comments: