WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Giana- Omaha Child Photographer, Omaha, NE


Gorgeous Giana's mom is the one who WON my 3 year giveaway and they made the trek from Kearney for a great session. Giana is just a ham and has such a great personality. She was up for anything and the frog pictures prove that. It was so awesome to have such a unique prop to work with and Giana just loved that frog.

Dress and flower clip by NuxieMade



Headband by Cecilia Street Designs
The frog LOVED Gianna. Sat patiently in her hands forever and let us take all kinds of fun pictures.


And her adorable parents to boot, such a sweet family!


Monica, thanks so much for coming all this way for your session. Giana is just precious and was a delight to work with! Hope you love your images!

No comments: