WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Isla-Omaha Newborn Photographer, Omaha, NE

I was thrilled to get the email from Nancy that she wanted me to capture their new additions first moments. I met this family a year prior celebrating Miss Saloane's 1st birthday portraits. Once of my favorite sessions, it was a beautiful Nov. day as Saloane played in the beautiful golden leaves and she stole my heart. So I was so excited to be able to spend more time with them and meet Miss Isla. She did not dissaappoint. What a beauty and great sleeper. I just loved her in all her chunkiness. I've had so many tiny tiny newborns and Miss Isla was 9lbs. at birth. Just love it!









Nancy, thank you so much for letting me capture your amazing family. I always have the best time and can't wait to see you guys soon!

No comments: